Todays links of interest:
- Counting Down, Ramping Up
Love reading about the starting up of a bookstore start-up. Go Greenlight Bookstore.
- Book publishers exploit stars
- Demand Pricing for Ebooks
Evan Schnittman makes an argument for demand pricing for ebooks — and smarter pricing strategies by publishers.
- Aside from the publishers: how the other stakeholders fare as ebook adoption continues
Mike Shatzkin wraps up his four-part series on ebooks, sales, readers, and the future. Worth reading.
- CEO Letter | Zappos.com
In which the happiness principle meets Amazon: Zappos joins the Amazon family.
- A QA with Richard Russo, author of THAT OLD CAPE MAGIC
You know you want to read this!
- Data Coup: USA Today Bestseller List to Include Kindle Sales Data
Big news indeed — and hopefully we’ll get some good insight into Kindle sales.