Todays links of interest:
- Give Us Links Or We Won’t Sell Your Books: Really?
The scandal of the weekend. Yes, it really happened.
- Book retailers brace themselves for Super Thursday
800 books released in one day. Sounds like suicide-by-publishing.
- In Memory of Kate Duffy
An absolutely lovely tribute.
- eHarlequin.com – Miniseries: Vintage Collection
Check out these re-releases of classics by Harlequin.
- Will E-Books Transform the Way We Read?
Mainstream news covers ebooks. Love the surprise that libraries are keeping up with the times. Uh, stereotype much?
- ‘Arguing with Idiots’: If book chains want to save paper books from the Kindle, why are they so stupid about local needs?
David Rothman has a lovely rant on local bookstores. We applaud!
- Let’s get real
Brian O’Leary does a reality check on piracy.
- Digital Consumers Like Pictures Too
Jane Litte tackles the issue of bad ebook covers from big publishers.